We ask that in our efforts to ensure that we maintain the highest standard of care to our patients, that our clients and staff adhere to the following protocols whilst visiting our hospital.
As a coutesy to our staff if you are showing any of the following symptoms, or have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, please arrange for someone else to bring your pet to their appointment.
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
OUR STAFF ARE ASKED TO CONTINUE WEARING FACE MASKS WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL. HOWEVER,. WEARING A FACEMASK IS OPTIONAL FOR OUR CLIENTS. WE DO ASK ALL PERSONS TO MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF 6FT PHYSICAL DISTANCE WITH OUR TEAM AT ALL TIMES.
Payment – At this time our preferred method of payment is tap, e-transfer, or credit card. We can also offer a direct link for credit card payment
For all further inquiries call 604-738-5683 or email [email protected]
PLEASE STAY SAFE,
BURRARD ANIMAL HOSPITAL + EMERGENCY FAMILY